投稿日時: 2010-3-30 23:58
Webmaster
登録日: 2004-11-7
居住地:
投稿: 3092
PayPalからのお知らせ(私的送金サービスの一時停止)
めずらしくPayPalからメールが来ていた

Hello Xxxxx Yxxxx,

Thank you for being a valued PayPal user.

(毎度PayPalを御贔屓頂き感謝します)

We wish to inform you that effective 31 March 2010, you will not be able to send funds using the "Send Money" function for non-commercial transactions only, until further notice.

(さて、2010年3月31日をもちまして、貴方は"Send Money"機能による非商用送金に限り今後お知らせするまでご利用できなくなります。)

The changes to our personal payment services are necessary in order for us to comply with new regulatory requirements in Japan. This does not affect anyone outside of Japan sending money to any Japanese residents.

(この私的送金サービスに関する変更は日本における新しい規制法を遵守するために必要となったものです。国外から日本国内への送金は一切影響を受けません。)

Please note that you will also continue to be able to shop online and use the PayPal services for the payment of goods and services as you normally would.

(貴方はこれまで通りオンラインでの商品やサービスの代金支払いにPayPalサービスをご利用出来る点をご承知願います。)

This restriction of services only applies to non-commercial transactions such as the sending of money to a family member for living allowance.

(このサービス規制は家族の生活費を送金するなどの非商用送金にのみ適用されます。)

We deeply regret any inconvenience this temporary restriction of service may cause you.

(一時的な規制によってご不便をお掛けすることを申し訳なく存知ます)。

We will update you as to when our personal payment services will be available again.

(私的送金サービスが再び利用できる折には再度お知らせ致します。)

We thank you for your continued support.

(今後ともよろしくお願いします。)

Sincerely yours

PayPal

とどのつまり、海外への私的送金が国の新たな規制法によって禁止されたということ。

これは海外オークションとで個人へ送金する手段でPayPalを利用してきた人には痛手かな。代行業者を介してしか海外オークション品をオンラインで手に入れるというのは出来なくなったのかな。

おそらく元々の規制のターゲットは、闇銀行やマネーロンダリングとか他にあるのだろうけど。

致し方ない
webadm
投稿日時: 2010-4-3 0:26
Webmaster
登録日: 2004-11-7
居住地:
投稿: 3092
Re: PayPalからのお知らせ(私的送金サービスの一時停止)
続報あり、オークションは大丈夫ぽい。最後まで訳したら、最後の方に日本語訳が既に用意されていることが判明...orz

とりあえず拙訳を

Dear Xxxxx Yyyyy,

Thank you for being a valued PayPal user.

(毎度PayPalをご贔屓いただきありがとうございます)

As we mentioned to you in our previous email, our personal payment services are no longer available in Japan. This change is to comply with the new fund settlement law which comes in to force in Japan on April 1st, 2010.

(先般ご連絡したとおり、私的送金サービスは日本ではご利用いただけなくなります。これは2010年4月1日から施行される新しい金融規制法に従うものです。)

Please refer to the Question and Answers below for more information about this change.

(本変更に関する疑問点については下記の質疑応答をご覧ください)

Q. What are "personal payments"? Give me some examples.
Personal payments are payments made to individuals as opposed to businesses, for example, when you send funds as a gift or living allowance. On the other hand, payments for the purchase of goods at auction sites for example are not regarded as personal payments.

(Q. "私的送金"って何?くわしく
私的送金は商取引ではない個人への送金です。例えば、生活費や贈答品としてお金を送るとか。一方、オークションサイトでの代金支払いは私的送金とはみなされません。)

Q. I have a Personal account. Does the restriction on personal payments mean I cannot send any payments?
No. Regardless of whether you have a Personal, Premier or Business account, you will continue to be able to shop online and use the PayPal services for the payment of goods and services. This restriction of services only applies to non-commercial transactions such as the sending of money to a family member for living allowance.

(Q.個人口座を持っています。この規制によって一切送金ができないの?
いいえ。個人、プレミア、法人口座に関わらず、オンラインショップと商品やサービスに対する支払いにPayPalサービスを利用することは引き続き可能です。この規制は家族に生活費を送るような非商取引にのみに適用されるものです。)

You will continue to be able to use our "Send Money" function for commercial transactions. We have removed the Send Money-Personal Payment tab in Japan.

(商取引に対しては"Send Money"機能を引き続きご利用いただけます。日本では"Send Money-Personal Payment"タブを削除しました。)

Q. Does the restriction on personal payments affect all types of PayPal accounts?
Yes. Regardless of whether you have a Personal, Premier or Business account, effective March 31st 2010, you cannot send funds to individuals such as family members and friends for non-commercial purposes.

(Q.私的送金に対する規制はすべての種類のPayPal口座に適用されるのでしょうか?
はい。個人、プレミア、法人口座に関わらず、2010年3月31日をもって貴方は家族や友人など個人に非商取引目的で送金することはできません。)

Q. I’m a buyer in Japan. Can you tell me what PayPal services I can use?
With PayPal, you can:
- Shop online
- Send payments for the purchase of goods and services
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account
- Receive funds from other PayPal users living outside of Japan

(Q.日本にいるバイヤーなのですが使えるPayPalサービスを教えて
PayPalで可能なのは:
- オンラインショップ
- 商品及びサービスの代金支払い
- PayPal口座から銀行口座への資金の引き落とし
- 日本国外に在住のPayPal利用者からの資金の受け取り)

Q. I’m a merchant in Japan. Can you tell me which PayPal services I can use?
You can:
- Use PayPal on your shopping carts. There is no change in the functionality of Express Checkout, Web Payment Standard, etc. We will change the functionality of personal payments only.
- Receive payments from your customers
- Send payments for purchasing goods and services
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account
- Mass payment for your marketing activities

(Q.日本にいる販者なのですがどのPayPalサービスが使えるのかな
使えるのは:
- PayPalを貴方のショッピングカートに利用する。Express Checkout, Web Payment Standard等の機能には一切変更はありません。私的送金のみ機能変更になります。
- 貴方の顧客から代金を受け取る
- 商品とサービスの代金を支払う
- PayPal口座から銀行口座へ資金を引き落とす
- マーケティング活動に大金を支払う

Q. If a Japan user wants to send money to his/her friends or relatives, how can he/she do it?
Japanese users cannot send money to their friends or relatives living in Japan or outside of Japan. They can only make payments for the purchase of goods or services.

(Q.日本の利用者が友人や親族に送金したいとすればどうすれば?
日本の利用者は日本在住もしくは日本国外に居る友人や親族に送金することはできません。できるのは商品やサービスの代金支払いのみです。)

Q. Why is P2P only restricted in JP, why US or other countries can still use P2P?
The purpose of this change is to comply with new regulatory requirements in Japan. Users outside Japan will not be affected.

(P2Pだけが規制される理由は?北米や他の国ではまだP2Pが利用できるのはなぜ?
この変更の目的は日本での新しい規制法を遵守することにあります。日本国外の利用者は影響を受けません。)

We thank you for your continued support.

(今後ともよろしくお願いします。)

* To Japanese-speaking customers: The translation of this message is available at the following site.
https://www.paypal-japan.com/info/20100401j.htm

(日本語のお客さまへ:本メッセージの翻訳が以下のサイトでご利用いただけます。https://www.paypal-japan.com/info/20100401j.htm)

Sincerely,

PayPal
スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | トップ

投稿するにはまず登録を

ページ変換(Google Translation)
サイト内検索